Friday, December 19, 2008

My AMAZING husband!





So I need to brag on my sweetie a little :) In spite of all the time I spend making fun of him, calling him names, and being silly with him in general....he's awesome! He just had his annual review today and it's confirmed.......he's totally the golden boy who does AMAZING work! (And his bonus reflects it!). He is so intelligent, extremely hot & sexy, he's an incredible writer, and he is SOOOO sweet to me......even when I'm in a yucky mood! He's going to make a great dad some day.......if we ever warm up to the idea of being parents!! He always takes out the trash, he does the dishes/loads the dishwasher, helps with dinner, and vacuums......all on his own initiative! He's a GREAT doggy dad (Esther's totally a daddy's girl ;) He's also SUPER supportive of me and my dreams!

Julian, I love you! Eharmony totally hooked me up!

No comments: