Wednesday, January 28, 2009

"Do you need a personal assistant?"

That was the question my friend/neighbor asked me on the way to Pilates class tonight. Ummm....YES!!!! What a week -- MANY clients, so ready for Friday. I love what I do, I love the variety -- I love the teens and young adults who need someone who believes in them, I love the anxious kids who need something to make their tummy aches go away -- love it all (well, most of it!)! But sometimes I just run out of energy and my brain seems to be lagging behind! I managed to vacuum tonight.....so that when Ericka (my friend/neighbor) comes over at 6:30 tomorrow morning to start our step DVDs she won't leave with a bunch of dog hair all over her shoes and step (really, it's not THAT bad.....but come on, I have labs. Enough said!).

So this is my Valentine's Day present for my sweet husband! I finished it tonight (just in time for the 25% off all photobooks sale at Shutterfly). It is 100 pages of our eharmony profile information, emails to each other during the "getting to know you" process (72 pages of emails!!), and pictures from the first time we met through the Christmas just after we got engaged in 2006. I LOVE that we have a record of what we were finding out about each other during that initial connection process. It is amazing to me how it just clicked with both of us that God brought us together -- having designed both of us individually with characteristics that were such a unique fit. I can't wait to give it to him!

1 comment:

TexasNeals said...

how sweet!!!! he's gonna love it! i wish i could come up w/ something that special for my valentine?! :)